miércoles, 27 de noviembre de 2013

Alquiler Triplex 4 Ambientes Ph.Diva and the Mystery Band - Animation of Life in the Biotech lab

Alquiler Triplex 4 Ambientes

Buscando Alquiler Triplex 4 Ambientes encontre este que me gusto creo es el mas completo Alquiler Triplex 4 Ambientes, espero sea lo que estan buscando, igualmente Alquiler Triplex 4 Ambientes podes encontrarlos en el mejor sitio de compra y venta.

Este video de Ph.Diva and the Mystery Band - Animation of Life in the Biotech lab esta muy bueno..

Alquiler Triplex 4 Ambientes

See all Ph.Diddy videos here: - "Ph.Diddy is on the scene" - http://youtu.be/lCblncsE8wQ - "Ph.Diddy at the Conference" - http://youtu.be/ajdbuj8P784 - "Behind the scened at Halloween with Ph.Diddy": http://youtu.be/r_NdyX70MF8 PCR April Brite (aka the Ph.Diva) is a biotech Postdoc. April is thrilled when her abstract is picked for an oral presentation, and starts preparing her presentation. When her PCR does not go exactly as planned, she sets off on a journey filled with frustrations, anticipation, fascination and determination. Will our Ph.Diva make it in time for her conference? Acknowledgements: This video is inspired by all the dedicated everyday-heroes-of-science. Applied Biosystems recognizes your passion and admires your perseverance! BY POPULAR DEMAND - the song is now available on iTunes! http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/ph.-diva-and-the-mystery-band/id517060659?i=517061413 For more information on PCR, visit www.lifetechnologies.com/elevatepcr ---------------------------------- Lyrics: There's just three weeks left until the conference deadline My next post-doc and funding's on the line I just got off a call with a great opportunity They rate my work so much, they want it given verbally! Need that last gel image so I don't come unstuck Get the thermal cycler going, and tap the lid for luck My RT-PCR hasn't quite gone as planned As there on the gel.... is a total mystery band! The pressure builds again - ANTICIPATION Curiosity game - A FACINATION Results to obtain - DETERMINATION Something here defies explanation! The pressure builds again - ANTICIPATION Curiosity game - A FACINATION Results to obtain - DETERMINATION Discovery through experimentation! I've checked for DNA and these primers of mine Without reverse transcriptase everything's just fine Are my primers forming dimers, or is something worse about? Red faced I clean my bench, so there's no shadow of doubt... The pressure builds again - ANTICIPATION Curiosity game - A FACINATION Results to obtain - DETERMINATION Something here defies explanation! The pressure builds again - ANTICIPATION Curiosity game - A FACINATION Results to obtain - DETERMINATION Discovery through experimentation! With everything ruled out, I run it again so I can see And the same two bands are staring back at me! But when my product's sequenced I soon realize: I can lock down my presentation, 'coz it's an alternative splice! The pressure builds again - ANTICIPATION Curiosity game - A FACINATION Results to obtain - DETERMINATION Something here defies explanation! The pressure builds again - ANTICIPATION Curiosity game - A FACINATION Results to obtain - DETERMINATION Discovery through experimentation!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario